The Creative Director will be the super hero of our company who should know the best ways to visually represent our project requirements. Should be an energetic person, not only in terms of work but also with his/her work ethic and style. He will deal with a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level concepts for design projects. It also involves working with internal and external stakeholders, pitching designs, and understanding client needs. At times, we will require him/her to develop visual designs. At other times, the Creative Director will be responsible for recruiting and managing third party design firms as well as internal design resources.
- Managing multiple projects, right from conceptualising to completion
- Developing creative programs and designing concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Establishing a creative direction for our projects
- Supervising and inspiring the creative team of vendor partners; generating multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Working with the accounts team, strategy team and copywriters to develop concepts and presenting them to the management
- Working with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals
- Managing team members
- Providing quality control over concepts and projects.
- Must have excellent leadership, communication and persuasive skills.
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related fields or equivalent visual design and management experience; graduate degree preferred.
- At least 5 years of management experience working with a reputed advertising agency.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must understand Flash and have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to the designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions.
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work with both media for integrated campaigns.
- Ability to lead projects from conceptualization to completion. Applying best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping.
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign and Flash.
- Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing will be a plus.
- Ability to make evaluative judgments.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Passion, Integrity, and above all, Energy!
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts.
Job type : Fulltime
Job location : Coimbatore