When it comes to SEO, all the highs and mighties talk about on-page SEO (content & page optimization) and off-page SEO (website relations) in the first instance.
However, there’s another protagonist who is often not mentioned and yet forms a crucial part of any SEO company.
This is the TECHNICAL OPTIMIZATION part!
Wonder why nobody really talks about it when they should? Leave it, let’s just hit the topic and fire away!
What is technical search engine optimization?
Technical SEO connotes to all those undertakings which relate to everything except content optimization and link building. It follows search engine requisites to improve crawling. As the requirements are in constant state of flux, so is technical search engine optimization! Therefore, we can state that this wing of SEO is always undergoing modification.
- This segment of SEO needs optimization so that it can help your online content and links rise amidst the overcrowded maze of search engine results, without any glitches.
- It is all about developing and solidifying a foundation for your niche offering you a positive marketing environment.
Building blocks of technical search engine optimization –
1. Within the greater part of the umbrella that is SEO, you can say that technical SEO is one singular gear that keeps the car going. It is kind of a companion who is dexterous enough to implement a successful SEO campaign.
2. Technical optimization makes sure that your website has no broken links. Error codes such as “404 not found” and “403 forbidden” are resisted as these to create a negative impression on your target audience’s mindset.
3. It helps you own short and intuitive domain names. Set up these names so that they can redirect your audience to the homepage. However, make sure that these do not look like spams to search algorithms.
4.URLs get optimized too. It lets you have short slugs which aid search engines to locate apropos subpages and segment the diverse parts of your website.
You can assist in technical optimization to achieve faster & better results.
Here’s how –
- Try keeping the templates simple (minimalistic and fewer elements on your page keep the speed of your site up and running.)
- Strike a balancing chord between a comprehensive page design and lesser amounts of webpage elements.
- Adjust your website images’ sizes; otherwise, be prepared to experience troublesome loading time. Do go for jpg for images and png for graphics.
- Try limiting your redirects as these may hamper your loading speed to a great extent. Your user will really get irritated if he/she has to wait for your page to load. Try opting
for one single redirect!
If you want your website to be the behemoth of the digital space, then make sure you get the SEO techniques right.
What is a better way to stand out than this?
Technical search engine optimization may be. As rightly said in Nolan’s Interstellar, a “gentle singularity” which one must sling well so that it does not boomerang!